Friday, August 8, 2008

"You simply cannot do anything for a broken toe."

My toe is broked. lol.

 Ahem, My toe is broken. Er, sprained, fractured, injured etc. My mother, the nurse, can't seem to tell me which it is. After asking her what the hell she went to nursing school for if she can't tell me if my toe is broken or not, she says nonchalantly, "I am not a doctor." Boy, do I hear that excuse a lot. 

So my toe remains (let's use a safe word here...) injured. It remains injured, and throbbing, and swollen and partially purple. It's my big toe, if you were wondering. 

*Edit: How I did this to myself: Upon leaving my mother's bathroom I slipped on some water near the door and fell feet forward. My toe hit the door then jammed beneath the door and the floor (the door was closed) leaving a huge gash on my foot as well. Ouchie. If it doesn't make sense to you, that's OK. It didn't make any sense to me either. 

No comments: