Thursday, August 14, 2008

Moving on out... to the West side!

I should be packing right now but I, kateonbroadway, am a master procrastinator. I could think of ten billion things I believe are more important than packing. Except my nana just walked in and will probably scold me for not packing...ehh, whatever. 

Something dawned on me today. I am the kind of person who places all their eggs in one basket. I focus on one thing, person, event at a time and often find it hard to focus on anything else. As soon as the excitement of thinking about this one thing, person, event passes... I am down until I can find something else to look forward to. I personally find it difficult to focus on an overview of things. I can see that it would be much better to focus on a bundle of things, as not to be disappointed when the one basket with all of my eggs breaks through. This is something I really need to work on. 

Moving still seems surreal. I don't believe it's actually happening... this is fueling my justification for procrastination. 

iamstillveryinlovewithmymacbook. 

No comments: