Thursday, August 14, 2008

"That's about as fer as I can go!"

I want to write, blog etc. I have nothing to write, blog etc. about. 

A million things are running through my head. Buzzing around fast and loud, and it's all I can do to try and slow one down, recognize it, and move on to the next thought. So many things are happening now at once, and I don't know where to put myself into the equation. I'm a little nervous about acquiring a roommate. That's someone else to think about 24/7. Not that I mind being respectful and mindful of her...life, it's just weird. I don't know her...at all. Talk about a trip. 

I have butterflies in my stomach, branching all the way to the tips of my fingers. So much so, I feel like I might vomit. Gross. I'm nervous. I'm nervous about him and her and them and it... and for now that's about all I can decipher. 

My blogs today are making NO sense.






Sometimes, I touch the screen of my Macbook, in hopes that one day I'll find that it's secretly a touch screen!!! 



I really, really want an ipod touch. OK $300 I don't have =(.

No comments: