Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dorm v. Apartment

So today they called my roommate and offered her a dorm room. Last week they called me and offered me a dorm. My roommates father, a very pushy man, seems to think that he can get her and I a dorm room together. I can't decide, I am terrible at decisions. Which would I rather?? Shared showers and lots and lots of girls, or more space, less girls, and my own shower...

So, here we go again, nothing can ever just stay the same. Always decisions to be made. Yuck.

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

Some things you can't know. It's not really about the thing you decide anyway, not right now. It's about you. Can you make it work? I think either decision will work out just fine. Relax. You really need to fine some skin that's comfortable to be in and setlle down. Adopt a few principles will you and let them guide you.