Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rehearsal Diary: See if I'll marry you!

Not sure what number diary this should be....but hey, it's a rehearsal diary nonetheless. 

So, I am making friends with the cast. We've, at this point, established enough inside jokes for me to feel like I fit in. It's all turning out pretty well actually. Sure, there are some issues... the pianist is a little nuts, there's no backstage room, and definitely no air conditioning... but it's good company and lots of laughs. 

The lead boy, Curley, has straight hair.. so this friday we're having a perm party in order to make him look more like his insane parents should've named him Curley. This should be really funnn. 

... that's it for now. Oh, and I really need to memorize my lines... it's really hard to square dance with a script and pencil in hand!

No comments: