Sunday, August 17, 2008

32 inches of HDTV

My roommate, HH, and I are all moved in today. My first night in my own place is now upon me... and it feels awesome. We started the move on Friday the 15th, and now at 10:34pm on Sunday night we are settled ... with few exceptions. 

I would tell you how I really feel about my own place... but I haven't been here long enough to give a good idea. I feel very normal now. Grown up. Like I'm finally in with the rest of the world. I feel like I belong to a bigger, better community. I like living in an apartment... it's cozy. HH and I got home from a trip to my house (of course I forgot something) and upon arriving home we found two VERY LARGE june bugs on the window outside. We looked at each other and counted to three and RAN inside as to be very careful not to let the bugs inside. We are both freaks about insects... great. 

So now that furniture is in, and the 32'' HDTV her father purchased for us is up and running, along with the all important wireless internet... I think I'm cozied in. I'll update more later when I really have a feel for the place.

As of now, I feel pretty good, and safe! Which is important. :). This is a HUGE step. 

No comments: