Monday, July 21, 2008

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

I am tired tonight, and I start my nightly "lurk the Internet" routine by typing "Romantic surprises" into my Google search engine, hoping to read about cute things boys do for their significant others. What can I say? I'm a sap. I run into a site with 101 Romantic ideas, of course it makes a) my heart melt and b) me wish someone would do those things for me. Topping the list of romantic things, in my opinion, just so happens to be the first two:

"If your girlfriend is going out of town for a couple of days, tell her you're worried about her and that you've hired a bodyguard to go with her... then hand her a teddy bear"

"Buy a package of glow in the dark stars and spell out "i love you" above your significant others' bed so when they go to sleep, they see how much you love them"

( I paraphrased that last one because I am too lazy to pull the site up again).

Then I ran into this : www.mymeangirl.com a website by some guy who details his expiriences with his girlfriend, which are hilarious (in my humble opinion).

It seems to me that I have reached the ultimate level of boredom.

No comments: