Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This jealous actress has a habit of making things sound way to tragic.

MC and I watched Across The Universe last night. To my surprise, I liked the movie. It was enjoyable despite the fact that MC and I made "That's What She Said" jokes the entire time. He'd nudge me. I'd nudge him back. I felt like I was in the first grade.

I thought it would be awkward. Meeting up with MC for the first time in... two years? It wasn't. Again, I am convinced that MC and I share the same brain. Only I must have the slower one... he says all of the cool things I want to say just seconds before I do. I don't think that's fair.

2 comments:

Samson Agonistes said...

My next post begins the pet challenge. I will struggle to come up with 5. As of now I can only think of 4. I hope the post doesn't have to be relevant to the title, although I will try to accomplish it loosely.
Ah, wait, Sadie makes 5. I haven't decided, but my next challenge for you might be 5 fictional places.

Samson Agonistes said...

I'm glad to see you had a good night by the way. "That's what she said!"