Monday, June 16, 2008

LOST

I am taking a break from the blog title challenge today because there's no title more fitting than "LOST". Why? Am I LOST? ... No. I am obsessed. I am obsessed with the television show LOST.

I've always felt like watching it, but the more time that went by the further behind I got. Before I knew it my friends [LOST fans] were gabbing about the FOURTH season. I knew there was no way I could catch up. GG told me he'd watch it with me, from the beginning. So we began. Episode 1, 2, 3, & 4. I was hooked. After watching these with GG I went home to watch the rest of the first season. I couldn't wait. And now here I am .... sitting on my couch where I have been for the past two days. I just finished the season one finale. Holy Crap that was intense.

I'm pathetic really. 20 episode at 1 hour a piece is 20 hours. 20 hours I have spent in the past 40 hours watching lost. The other 20 I have spent sleeping, working, and obsessing over watching the next episode. It's bad, it's addicting, but I love it SO much.

GG and I are going to watch all of season 2 tonight. I am MUCHO excited. It's a comfort to know I am not the only LOST addict.

If you've never watched the show ... start. www.watchtvsitcoms.com/LOST ... you won't regret it :).

No comments: