Friday, June 13, 2008

Black

There are a few things in life that make me feel happy and comforted. When I lose my reason and become insanely sad I rely on these things to make me feel better:

Stephen Sondheim's Music
Macbook
Ipod
Venti Black Tea Lemonade 6 pumps Classic 1 pump Raspberry from Starbucks
My Car
Rehearsal/Performing

-------------
Stephen Sondheim is one of the most brilliant men in history, in my humble opinion. My Macbook allows me to be creative without ever leaving my bed. My Ipod supplies me with some of the most amazing tunes known to man.. my Venti Black Tea Lemonade is refreshing and uplifting. My car is my life and I adore driving it. Rehearsal is what I live for, performing is my life and no matter what mood I'm in, both things are always a pick me up.

This is a list of the things I hope to never be without.

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

It is good to learn how to work through troubles. In your life, try to do it without things. Love ya kid.