Wednesday, June 25, 2008

[Sunday] In The Park With George [Fictional place #1]

Tonight I surfed Youtube. More often than not I search for musical numbers. I listen to other girls sing, then I quickly pull myself up and compare. Most of the time I am greatly disappointed in the skills I so obviously lack.

JH asked if I could sing a song with him. From Sunday In The Park With George [a Sondheim Musical YAY]. JH intimidates me... because he's just so dang talented. It's nice to know he feels comfortable performing with me. This must mean that he thinks I'm somewhat talented as well.

Seeing all these talents on the internet makes me even more driven. I hope that someday someone will stumble across my youtube video and be inspired as well. I hope someday to live up to my own standards.

No comments: