Friday, October 10, 2008

It's not definitive

I am trying to study for PHIL110 but I can't stop thinking. I can't stop thinking about the fact that you don't NEED me, you just need somebody. You don't LOVE me, you love the idea of love that I provide. You love the escape from loneliness. You love these things, but you do not love me. And the more you say it, the less I believe you.

I'm trying to forget about the couple having sex next door, but they are so incredibly loud. If half the kids in my theater class had that projection capability we wouldn't have had to use microphones.

I am still wondering about that lizard. I haven't seen him since the other night and I wonder where he is and what he's doing. Today HH made me laugh:
"Have you seen the lizard?"
"No, I didn't see him last night. I don't mind that he's here scurrying around, as long as he doesn't scurry towards my bedroom. Then I would be concernicius."
I love her use of the word she invented: Concernicus (to be concerned)

If I could stop thinking and shake this off I could clearly discern an inductive argument from a deductive argument. There's always that little voice in the back of my head screaming at me from the depths of my brain, "WHO THE &*%@ CARES!?"

No comments: