Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's all just really stagnant

I am pretty sure (though my math skills are lacking) that I am in the middle of my 7th week of college. First of all- where did those 7 weeks go? Secondly- where was I during those 7 weeks? It's all the same and literally nothing has changed. I am so lucky to have been cast in these two shows, because without them I would be absolutely no where. They're the only things I have to look forward to. Well, them and my birthday.

In other news my dear mother has decided to flee the state come January to be with her fiance in CA. When she asks me how I feel about this I simply reply, "Does it really matter?" Regardless of what I say or think she's going to go. But because this is my blog, and I have nothing better to do right now I'll divulge my feelings. It's sucks. It sucks that she's leaving, though I knew it was inevitable. Upon moving here we had every intention of leaving when we got the chance. I knew this. I know this. This doesn't change the fact that I will miss the house that sheltered me throughout my high school years, or that I won't miss the people who live inside of it. Granted I am in college and supposedly "independent" I still depend on my family. If for nothing else I depend on my mom for emotional support. When I freak out because I all of a sudden hate my apartment, miss my best friends and want to drop out... I call Mom. She invites me for dinner and suddenly everything is good again. Sure, I want her to be happy, I do. But this is really going to SUCK. Miss Co-dependent me is going to have to suck it up and learn to live without Mom.

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

"This doesn't change the fact that... I won't miss the people who live inside of it." -you screwed this up.