Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Again with the toe...

Don't know how I did it but after arriving in my first class today I realize that I've hurt my toe... and it is bleeding profusely. It isn't until after class when I take a closer look that I realize something is protruding out of my toe... a piece of cement, glass, plaster... if you will. Something I can't remove myself because A) I am far too squeemish B) it would hurt like hell and C) I can't really grab onto it... because it's so embedded. ew & ouch. On my way to the emergency room. More later. 

Edits: here is the before and after- 




My wonderful mother, the nurse, (bless her heart) took care of my injured toe in the middle of her shift at the hospital today. Nothing was in my toe... it was just so mangled with skin and such that it looked like it. She opened it up with tweezers and put all this medication inside... I tried not to look so I can't really describe it to you. Yuck. My poor toe =(