Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The winner takes it all.


Tonight I am stressed. Tonight I am stressed because my favorite two idols EVER have made it into the American Idol finals. Shoot. Now who the heck am I supposed to vote for? Ryan Seacrest has so generously alotted me four hours to decide, and here I am after several rewinds of the show STILL contemplating my vote. David v. David. Yes, there are more important things in life, but I can't help but picture myself up there. If I were them I would hope that people would take their voting seriously and vote for the most talented contestant. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY MATCHED!? And no, I refuse to vote for BOTH finalists. That would just be silly.


:(.

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

It's easy, you vote for the Mormon kid, you know David.