Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Convergence

2008 is coming to an end. I hate to think about it, really. I feel like I'm not finished with 2008 quite yet, it's not time for it to go. I guess I'd better buck up and say my goodbyes in the next 20 days or so. 

RJ is coming into town this Friday. I haven't been so ecstatic since... since I got my Macbook. I am driving up to Phoenix Saturday to pick her up and bring her home :D. 

Got some disconcerting news from the doctor today. I have to go back in for more testing. I hate testing OK? I HATE IT. The word "doctor" makes me weak in the knees. This appointment is one I will dread, irrationally, until it's completely over. 

Mom is moving away in less than two weeks. HE is buying a house & HE will possibly be providing housing for my cat (fingers crossed), because I've got to take her when my mom moves away- and my roommate is allergic. Go figure. 

I've been sick as a dog lately. Some cold flu crap. I slept 15 hours last night. I haven't slept for that long in.... forever?

Last day of classes tomorrow!

Also: I am on a Jewel binge (the artist, not shiny stones... although I wish that were the case). I can't stop listening to her brilliance. I do believe it was my Dad who turned me onto her so many years ago. Thanks, Pop. 

No comments: