Friday, November 27, 2009

I love you

There have been so many times, Taylor, that I have wanted to sit down and write you a letter. So many times when I have wanted to tell you everything. I wanted to tell you what I couldn't tell myself. Tell you of the overwhelming feeling that I have when we watch Seinfeld at midnight. The feeling I get when you come outside and help me bring my things in from the car. The feeling I get when it's you, me and our cat, in bed on a wednesday morning. The feeling I get when I sneak the cherries out of the bottom of your coke glass, knowing full well that you knew upon putting them there that they would be mine. The feeling I get when I threaten to leave and you beg me to stay. The feeling I got when I hadn't seen you in a week and you grabbed me and held me like I was something you were afraid to lose. The feeling I get when you tell me my competitions are "rigged" simply because I didn't win. The feeling I get, Taylor, when all of a sudden I'm by your side and I forget that I'm afraid of planes and aliens and ghosts and the sun blowing up. When I forget that I'm scared of forever, that I'm scared of dying, that I'm scared of losing you. When I forget that I'm lost in this world, when I forget all the responsibilities and obstacles. When I'm next to you, my fear of the end of this world doesn't scare me, because I know that after this life, you'll still be right there next to me.

That is really all I have to say sweetheart. You were my first love, and I will always love you.

1 comment:

Rebecca (; said...

(:
Very sweet (:
You write so good .